l'ordre des survivants Index du Forum

l'ordre des survivants Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ Beyonce Crazy>In Love

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordre des survivants Index du Forum -> l'ordre des survivants -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
danismoder

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Beyonce Crazy>In Love Répondre en citant

Beyonce Crazy In Love > bit.ly/1U40q3G

iTunes....Store....(UK)Apple....Inc"Beyonce....Owns....NYC....in....'4'....Concert....Debut"Retrieved...April...28,...2013Retrieved...February...10,...2011^..."Swiss...Year...End...Charts...2003"^..Reardon,..Kiva..(February..6,..2015)December...27,...2003(1094/1095):59-62....^....Rolling....Stone;....Brackett,....Nathan[Intro...-...Jay...Z]...Yes!...It's...so...crazy...right...now!...Most...incredibly,...it's...ya...girl,...Bee...It's...ya...boy,...young...[Intro...-...Beyonce:]...You...ready?...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...[Intro...-...Jay...Z]...Yea,...history...in...the...making...Part...2,...it's...so...crazy...right...now...[Verse...1...-...Beyonce]...I...look...and...stare...so...deep...in...your...eyes...I...touch...on...you...more...and...more...every...time...When...you...leave...I'm...begging...you...not...to...go...Call...your...name...two...or...three...times...in...a...row...Such...a...funny...thing...for...me...to...try...to...explain...How...I'm...feeling...and...my...pride...is...the...one...to...blame...'Cuz...I...know...I...don't...understand...Just...how...your...love...can...do...what...no...one...else...can...[Chorus...-...Beyonce]...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now,...your...love's...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now...(in...love)...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now,...your...touch...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now...(your...touch)...Got...me...hoping...you'll...page...me...right...now,...your...kiss...Got...me...hoping...you'll...save...me...right...now...Looking...so...crazy...in...love's...Got...me...looking,...got...me...looking...so...crazy...in...love...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no...[Verse...2...-...Beyonce]...When...I...talk...to...my...friends...so...quietly...Who...he...think...he...is?...Look...at...what...you...did...to...me...Tennis...shoes,...don't...even...need...to...buy...a...new...dress...If...you...ain't...there...ain't...nobody...else...to...impress...The...way...that...you...know...what...I...thought...I...knew...It's...the...beat...my...heart...skips...when...I'm...with...you...But...I...still...don't...understand...Just...how...the...love...your...doing...no...one...else...can...[Chorus...-...Beyonce]...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now,...your...love's...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now...(oh...crazy)...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now,...your...touch...(you're...in...love)...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now...(love!)...Got...me...hoping...you'll...page...me...right...now,...your...kiss...(hey!)...Got...me...hoping...you'll...save...me...right...now...Looking...so...crazy...in...love's,...(hey)...Got...me...looking,...got...me...looking...so...crazy...in...love...I'm...Looking...so...crazy...in...love's...Got...me...looking,...got...me...looking...so...crazy...in...love...[Verse...3...-...Jay...Z...(Beyonce)...]...Check...it,...let's...go...Young...Hov...y'all...know...when...the...flow...is...loco...Young...B...and...the...R-O-C,...uh...oh,...(oh)...Ol'...G,...big...homie,...the...one...and...only...Stick...bony,...but...the...pocket...is...fat...like...Tony,...Soprano,...(oh...no)...The...ROC...handle...like...Van...Axel...I...shake...phoneys...man,...You...can't...get...next...to...The...genuine...article...I...go...I...do...not...sing...though...I...sling...though,...If...anything...I...bling...yo...A...star...like...Ringo,...roll...like...a...green...Corvette...Crazy...bring...ya...whole...set...Jay...Z...in...the...range,...crazy...and...deranged...They...can't...figure...them...out...they...like...hey...is...he...insane,...(oh...no)...Yes...sir...I'm...cut...from...a...different...cloth...My...texture...is...the...best...fur,...of...chinchilla...(Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no)...Been...dealing...with...chain...smokers...But...how...you...think...I...got...the...name...Hova?...(Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no)...I...been...realer...the...game's...over...(Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no)...Fall...back...young,...ever...since...the...label...changed...over...(Uh...oh,...uh...oh,...uh...oh,...oh...no...no)...To...platinum...the...game's...been...wrap,...One!...[Bridge...-...Beyonce]...Got...me...looking,...so...crazy,...my...baby...I'm...not...myself,...lately...I'm...foolish,...I...don't...do...this...I've...been...playing...myself,...baby...I...don't...care...'Cuz...your...love's...got...the...best...of...me...And...baby...you're...making...a...fool...of...me...You...got...me...sprung...and...I...don't...care...who...sees...'Cuz...baby...you...got...me,...you...got...me,...so...crazy...baby...HEY!...[Chorus...-...Beyonce]...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now,...your...love's...(oh...love)...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now...(lookin'...crazy)...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now,...your...touch...Got...me...looking...so...crazy...right...now...Got...me...hoping...you'll...page...me...right...now,...your...kiss...(baby)...Got...me...hoping...you'll...save...me...right...now...(baby)...Looking...so...crazy...in...love's,...(whoa!)...Got...me...looking,...got...me...looking...so...crazy...in...love^..."Top...40......Week...Of:...May...18,...2003"Archived....from....the....original....on....January....9,....2009Jay-Z)..-..Single..Beyonc"Before...meeting...Beyonc,...Rich...Harrison...had...conceptualized...the...beat...of...the...song.[7]...He...sampled...the...hook's...instrumentation...from...the...1970...song..."Are...You...My...Woman?...(Tell...Me...So)",[7][8]...originally...written...by...Eugene...Record,...frontman...of...the...Chicago-based...vocal...group...The...Chi-Lites.[6]...When...Harrison...first...played...the...beat...to...his...friends,...they...could...not..."dig...it",...and...this...made...him...realize...that...he...had...conceived...something...special,...which...people...would...appreciate...better...after...hearing...the...whole...record.[7]...Harrison...decided...not...to...market...the...track...and...instead...waited...for...the...right...artist...to...record...it:..."I...had...it...in...the...chamber,...I...had...not...really...shopped...it...much,...because...sometimes...you...do...not...want...to...come...out...of...the...bag...before...it's...rightp.10The..American..Society..of..Composers,..Authors..and..Publishers..(ASCAP)..recognized.."Crazy..in..Love"..as..one..of..the..most..performed..songs..of..2004November..26,..2010"Review:..Dangerously..in..Love"^..Cinquemani,..Sal..(August..29,..2003)^..a..b..Stewart,..Allison"Snow....Patrol:....Up....to....Now"OBO...Itself...(BMI),...Carter...Boyd...Publishing...(ASCAP)...and...Unichappell...Music...Inc"Beyonce..Serves..Up..Intimate..Performance..In..NYC"Retrieved...February...10,...2011^.."David..Byrne..and..The..Arcade..Fire..at..The..Hollywood..Bowl"Retrieved..February..10,..2011The....song's....accompanying....music....video....features....Beyonc....in....various....dance....sequencesAccording....to....Natalie....Nichols....of....Los....Angeles....Times,....the....lyrics....of...."Crazy....in....Love"....reference....a....state....of....romantic....obsession.[22]....Beyonc....said....that....the....song....talks...."about....how,....when....you....are....falling....in....love,....you....do....things....that....are....out....of....character....and....you....do....not....really....care....because....you....are....just....open."[23]....Anthony....DeCurtis....of....Rolling....Stone....wrote....that...."Crazy....in....Love"....has...."such....a....cauldron....of....energy",....that....Beyonc....sounds...."loose....and....sexy",....gripped....by....emotions....she...."can....neither....understand....nor....control".[14]....The....lyrics....are....composed....in....the....traditional....verse-chorus....formDennis..Hensley^...a...b..."Crazy...In...Love...(CD...single)"^....Bermingham,....LBrooklyn...Vegan f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordre des survivants Index du Forum -> l'ordre des survivants -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange